Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The ReSound Smart™ app v. 3.4.0 is compatible with the following hearing aids:
ReSound LiNX²™ 9/7/5, ReSound LiNX™ 9/7, ReSound LiNX TS™ 9/7, ReSound ENZO²™ 9/7/5, ReSound ENZO™ 9/7, ReSound UP Smart™ 9/7/5 hearing aids.
The ReSound Smart™ app is compatible with the following devices:
The app is compatible with iPhone® 7 Plus, iPhone® 7, iPhone® 6s Plus, iPhone® 6s, iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone® 6, iPhone® SE, iPhone® 5s, iPhone® 5c, iPhone® 5, iPad Pro® (12.9-inch), iPad Pro® (9.7-inch), iPad Air® 2, iPad Air®, iPad® (4th generation), iPad® mini 4, iPad® mini 3, iPad® mini 2, iPad® mini and iPod® touch (5th and 6th generation).
The app is optimized for iPhone 6. iOS 8 or later is required.
For iPhone® 6 Plus and iPhone® 6 we strongly recommend iOS 8.1 or later.
The app supports Apple Watch. Watch support requires minimum watchOS 2 and iOS 9.
The ReSound Smart™ app enables you to control and personalize your hearing experience – intuitively and discretely.
It is the first hearing aid app with a direct connection between your ReSound MFi hearing aids and your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®.
Use the ReSound Smart™ app to:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your ReSound streaming accessory separately
• Adjust speech focus as well as comfort in noise and wind with Sound Enhancer (for selected programs in ReSound LiNX² 9 and ENZO² 9 only)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble and bass to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – with or without tagging to a location
• Battery and connection status
• Get inspiration and personalized information about your hearing aid
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjustment of sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Selection of Nature Sounds. (Features available in ReSound LiNX² and ENZO² if enabled by your hearing care professional).
For more information and help please visit www.resound.com/smartapp
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery
Screenshots (use scrollbar)
Healthcare Mobile Apps
There's and app for that too. Check out our catalog of healthcare mobile apps.
Use the scroll bar to view full list.