Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Doximity is the largest medical professional network in the US, with over 60% of clinicians as members. Through both mobile and web platforms, clinicians can use Doximity's free tools for HIPAA-secure communication, electronic faxing, reading custom-curated medical news, and career management. Doximity is designed exclusively for healthcare professionals.
What our members are saying:
"This is a best-kept secret for physician apps in the US. Registration is simple & easy."
"Yesterday, I discussed the results of a patient’s CAT scan with a radiologist via his backline, then updated the patient’s nephrologist via text and received a cardiac clearance from the patient’s cardiologist via fax. All in 10 minutes."
"When I first signed up on this App I was amazed at the number of physicians on file. I was instantly updated with over half of my medical school class from 35 years ago...Bravo on this App."
• Communicate securely with the latest HIPAA-secure medical-grade encryption standards
Find colleagues, specialists, news, and more
• Search and find co-authors, training colleagues, primary care, specialists, hospitals and medical news
• Share private contact information with select colleagues
Get your very own free HIPAA-secure fax line
• Send and receive faxes from your phone or tablet
• Include attachments and sign documents on the go
• Claim a dedicated fax number – yours free for life
Stay up to date with articles chosen just for you
• Get the latest news and journal articles in your specialty
• Earn category 1 CME/CE as you read (no surveys, no fees)
• Send us your outside CME/CE – we’ll maintain it for you!
Find consulting and career opportunities
• Indicate your job seeking status and receive hand-chosen offers
• Earn honoraria for sharing your expertise (avg rate of $375/hr)
• Get updates on compensation trends in your specialty and geography
We would love your feedback! Send comments, ideas or issues to
Screenshots (use scrollbar)
Healthcare Mobile Apps
There's and app for that too. Check out our catalog of healthcare mobile apps.
Use the scroll bar to view full list.