Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The all-new MDLIVE Mobile App 4.0 makes connecting with a doctor fast, easy, and convenient—from anywhere, anytime. In addition to medical and pediatric care, MDLIVE also offers behavioral health therapy services and psychiatry.
The average wait time is less than 15 minutes to consult with a state-licensed, board-certified physician averaging 15 years of practice experience.
When to use MDLIVE?
• Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
• During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends, and even holidays
• If your primary care physician is not available
• If you don’t feel up to driving to a doctor’s office
• If traveling and in need of medical care
• To request prescription refills when appropriate.*
Non-emergency conditions we commonly treat:
Cold / Flu
Nausea / Vomiting
Urinary problems / UTI
Child and adolescent issues
Grief and loss
Relationship and marriage issues
Trauma and PTSD
Can I use it for my children?
Yes. MDLIVE has pediatricians on call 24/7/365. Please note, a parent or guardian must be present during any interactions involving minors with our online doctors. Also, see our symptom checker to find more information in regards to any current medical condition you may have.
Screenshots (use scrollbar)
Healthcare Mobile Apps
There's and app for that too. Check out our catalog of healthcare mobile apps.
Use the scroll bar to view full list.