Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Nursing Care Plans features over 300 care plans with nursing diagnoses, interventions and rationales. Nursing Care Plans helps nurses instantly write customized care plans for their patients. It includes care plans for medical-surgical nursing, maternity, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
Edited by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, this app is known for its practical format, and detailed rationales.
• Updates from clinical experts ensure the most current, accurate, and relevant content.
• Consistent format for each care plan allows fast lookup of Nursing Diagnoses, Desired Outcomes, Assessments, Interventions, and Rationales.
• A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to find patient-centered information.
• Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to clinical practice.
• Outcome criteria with timelines help you set goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality care.
• NANDA-I taxonomy updates keep you current with NANDA-I diagnoses.
• Updated content covers the latest clinical developments, new pharmacologic treatments, and evidence-based practice guidelines.
• NANDA-I nursing diagnoses include adult failure to thrive, chronic confusion, risk for shock, and impaired environmental interpretation
Screenshots (use scrollbar)
Healthcare Mobile Apps
There's and app for that too. Check out our catalog of healthcare mobile apps.
Use the scroll bar to view full list.