Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
First Opinion is the fastest way to talk to a doctor, 24/7, at work or home, even at 3AM. Ask your doctor anything for free, get prescriptions for $39. Our top-rated doctors are by your side for the little question or the big concern.
• FAST – Connect in minutes.
• FREE – Unlimited chat with a doctor, 24/7 for free. Ask a doctor any medical questions you have, right now. If treatment is needed, a prescription or lab is available for $39.
• PRESCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE – The expanded service where you can send photos or receive a diagnosis or prescriptions for $39 is available in Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
• NO TIME LIMITS – Stay connected until your issue is resolved. Message as much and as often as you’d like.
• 100% PRIVATE – First names only within the app so you can share without any embarrassment.
• YOUR DOCTOR FOLLOWS UP – Your doctor will personally reach out to you after every discussion just to check in and see how everything’s going
• EASY RESULTS – Get itemized notes from your doctor after each consultation
• COMMON MOM QUESTIONS – Ask a doctor, or pediatrician, about illness, nutrition, pregnancy, child development, fertility, sleep training, lactation, as well as anything else you've ever wondered about. Ask a doctor about care for your child or children.
• GOING ON A TRIP? – Know what travel vaccinations you need and recommended prescriptions to carry. Plus you can take your doctor with you wherever you go. No need to look for a local doctor again.
• SHARE HEALTH DATA – Automatically send your doctor info about your health and activity through HealthKit
• PERSONALIZED – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, your doctor gets to know you and gives health information specific to you.
No topic is off the table. Ask a doctor about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Birth Control and Oral Contraceptive
• Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Sexual Health, STDs, HIV concerns
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Problems Sleeping
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Hair Restoration
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye
Screenshots (use scrollbar)
Healthcare Mobile Apps
There's and app for that too. Check out our catalog of healthcare mobile apps.
Use the scroll bar to view full list.