Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Accessing your personal health information has never been easier. The MyHealth mobile app from Stanford Health Care puts all your health information at your fingertips and makes managing your health care simple and quick. For Stanford Health Care patients, now you can manage your MyHealth account, your prescriptions, make appointments and even conduct video visits all from your iPhone. With Stanford’s Health Kit, you can even upload your vital signs through your iPhone for a virtual checkup.
With the new Stanford Health Care MyHealth app you can:
• Schedule appointments
• eCheck-in to your upcoming appointments
• Get test results – your lab results are automatically made available in the palm of your hand
• Communicate with your care team through a secure messaging system where your information is always kept confidential
• Have a video visit with your doctor through the new ClickWell Care clinic which gives you the convenient option of a “virtual” appointment
• Manage your prescriptions and medications
• View your health summary
• Access and pay your bills
• Share your vitals with your doctor via HealthKit integration (requires physician authorization)
To use the MyHealth mobile app, you must have a MyHealth account with Stanford Health Care. If you are a current Stanford Health Care patient and do not have a MyHealth account, you may enroll online at
Screenshots (use scrollbar)
Healthcare Mobile Apps
There's and app for that too. Check out our catalog of healthcare mobile apps.
Use the scroll bar to view full list.