Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
** Apple App Store Featured Medical App for 2016 **
Symple is the easiest way to monitor the ebb & flow of your symptoms over long periods of time. Designed by both patients and doctors, Symple delivers an uplifting experience when you need it most.
• track up to 10 symptoms at a time, in just seconds a day
• record medications, diet & other factors that influence how you feel
• create custom symptoms & factors
• import steps, sleep & heart rate data from Apple's Health App directly into factors
• snap 4 photos per day (or 10 with upgrade)
• rotate iPhone to landscape to view interactive graphs
• share an overview with your doctor
• export data to your favorite spreadsheet app
"True to its name, Symple is a simple app with an elegant interface." - Men's Health
"The beauty behind Symple is the quick data capture and the ability to track your symptoms in your words, not just by a score." - Macworld
"This is so brilliant...This is the kind of data that your doctor can never get from you." - Fox and Friends
"If you’re experiencing symptoms but don’t know why, try the Symple solution." - Healthline Best Healthy Lifestyle iPhone Apps of 2016
UPGRADE for these fine features:
1. enrich your data with daily journal entries, and
2. track unlimited symptoms, and
3. track unlimited factors, and
4. view longer graphing intervals, and
5. secure your data with passcode protection
Like a thermometer in your medicine cabinet, Symple captures important information about your health. There when you need it, and out of the way when you don't, Symple makes remembering and reporting symptoms, well, simple.
FIVE STARS "My shoulder pain kept coming and going, but I didn't know why. Tracking it with Symple helped me figure it out."
FIVE STARS "Remembering what happens between office visits is a breeze. And I love the Doctor's Report. Yay!"
FIVE STARS "Symple offers my patients a better way to report their symptoms, which lets us be more collaborative. Good work!"
BUILT WITH BOTH THE PATIENT AND CLINICIAN IN MIND.
Please keep sharing feature requests, questions & advice.
We can't get better without
Screenshots (use scrollbar)
Healthcare Mobile Apps
There's and app for that too. Check out our catalog of healthcare mobile apps.
Use the scroll bar to view full list.